Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

It's Chinese New Year again. Same old faces and same old foods. But the good things about CNY are reunion with those old faces and definitely Ang Pao. We get to visit our relatives and old time playmates or friends. Distance which keep us apart made these reunion so precious and meaningful.

Just came back from reunion with high school school-mates. The house visits were fun, BBQ was great too. When we get together flashbacks keep playing in our mind. Talking about our past was so funny, even it had been ages. However we still speak sarcastically or teasing each other like old time. Haha. Maybe that's the way how we communicate. But not offensive, and no bad feelings.=] Hope there will be more gathering in coming times. Gonna miss all of you when I'm back in Miri.

My days here are counting, 7 days. LOL. Have to get my ass back into Sarawak soon. Half of me is so excited that I could go anywhere, with anyone, until anytime i wish in Miri. But half of me hopes to linger longer. My parents definitely gonna be lonely when I'm back and my friends here gonna miss me lots.=] Right? LOL. Perhaps I should start packing?

So tired after whole day of driving. Going to bed, goodnight people!=]

2 comments: