Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Got To Live Like We're Dying??



Owhhh damn I just can stand the heat no more!!! I could sweat like hell by just sitting infront of TV!!! I can't stop showering and I guess I'll need a water cooler instead of water heater now!! Can't imagine how our lives could be in the next few years. Could we still live on this heating Earth?? Or we have to invade other planet like Avatar??

Sometimes I guess the scenes in 2012 will come true, just maybe not in 2012. The global climate had changed dramatically in this few years and the experts say it's all about global warming. It sounds something like there's too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and the atmospheric layer is getting think. Then the heat melts the iceberg and water level rising all around the world. And disasters happen in consequence.

Shit i think global warming is a issue that needs urgent attention from people all around the world. We really should confront this problem seriously, and do whatever it takes to slow everything down. I'm saying this cause I really don't have the money to get me onto the freaking big ship in the movie 2012!! And i bet you guys don't have too!! LOLL!! So let's do something about it. Reduce the usage of aircond ( i know it's hot out there but if you keep using it's gonna get worse!!), save electricity, practice 3R-reduce, reuse and recycle, or plant more trees!! If you're really have the money to get on the big ship then you could just don't follow.

It's sucks to know that we got to live like we're dying!! I feel you Kris Allen=] So contribute something before our mother land becomes our grave yard. If you're a resident of this planet, then to you this post may concern!!! Every single effort counts people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment