Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!!

Ahhhh 2010 has come to its end. So shall we welcome 2011 with feelings of gratefulness and great expectation for everything that is coming in the year. Grateful that we managed to pass through the year in good health and wealth. Thankful to God that we are still alive while there are so many disasters happen all around the world. Feeling relief that I managed to pass through all the sad and pain, and thankful to people around me that lend me a hand while getting through, and who brought happiness to my life. Again have to make some new year resolutions. Remember that I made few new semester resolutions before, but I never really followed it. LOL! But I Believe I will stick to these new year resolution this time!! To make myself a better person, and to improve some aspects on myself.

1. Show more enthusiasm and be serious in life: family, relationships, studies etc.
2. Be more hardworking and put more effort in studies.
3. Learn and power **********. (secret. LOL)
4. Control emotions better.
5. Manage my own wealth properly, according to own budget plan.
6. Be a better man.

Not forgetting my new year wishes:

1. Good health, prosperity, wealth and the most important, peace for my family members and myself.
2. All the best to the people around me.
3. World peace, no wars no catastrophe!!
4. Good luck in everything for myself: study, ********, relationships etc...

Wishing everyone good of health, wealth and everything here. Happy New Year!!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment