Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Celebration!!!!

OMG it's out!!! Results are out and I passed all of them!!! Waiting for it to be released is the shittest moment ever!!! Your palms sweating, your legs feel cool, your heartbeat shoot up, and you keep going to toilet!! But now it's over!!=] hahaha!!!

Satisfied with my result. Guess all the hardworks really worth!! I thought I always have bad lucks in exams, no matter how hard i've worked for it, I can't get what I deserve. But I was wrong!! Every single effort counts!! We won't do something and get lesser for what we had worked for. Ohhh damn all the hard time had passed and all hardworks bear out fruits! But another challenging semester is awaiting!!

So there's some New Sem Resolution I made for myself, so that I won't be regretting at this moment next sem. I gonna stick to them and work harder. I promise!=]

1. No more clubbing!! No I mean lesser!
2. No more procrastination!! Show high enthusiasm!!
3. Do not skip any class!!
4. Pre-reading and all tutorials must be done on time!!
5. No more drag out in any assignment!!
6. Cut down hanging outs!!
7. Full attention in class!!

That's all for now I guess. Hope I could stick to them! *finger crossed*
Goodnight people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your results! hehehe =) it's my turn soon! pray hard XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey..haha!! thx thx..goodluck n all the best to you!!=] u can do it i noe!!

    ReplyDelete