Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stresses out!!!!

Been overwhelmed by assignments and reports lately!! Guess I'm at the edge of breaking down...... I've been so stressed out and i get pissed off easily lately. Even it is just a small matter I could hardly stand it. I've been so quick-tempered and I know I caused mess in relationship with people around. I can feel sudden dizzy and my sight becomes blur and this is the symptoms of high blood pressure. Have to stop putting stress on myself and be more relax. I don't want things to continue like this!! Someone please drag me up from the mess......

Maybe it's time to go for a body massage xD always have to get a fresh breathe out there and chill off once in a while. And hopefully I could control my temper soon. Do be considered if I made any hard feeling on you=]

Alright gotto move on with my studies now. Ciao people~~ Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment